Yeelight LED Bulb No "Fade In and Out" effect after update to 1.4.2_0075

Hi @dingyichen, i shared two of my led bulb. i have the same problem. please downgrade the firmware. thanks :blush:

My mi account id : 1607532990

Hi, I have the same problem. If you could help me downgrade…
current firmware 1.4.2_0024
Server is Singapore, 1654855548

Any news?
Thank you

Any news? Its possible to make downgrade?

1 个赞

Why can’t you downgrade the firmware for everyone? Can’t you release an old version of the software as an upgrade and this way make a downgrade for everyone?

3 个赞

Please can you downgrade the firmware of all myl amps, to the firmware I had before? Same problem for me!

Account ID: 1785521491

China server.

Thank you so much.

I’ve just happened to upgrade the firmware on all my LED color bulbs (ver 1) to 1.4.2_0075 today and the color flow now is not smooth but flickering when transitioning between certain colors. It’s incredibly annoying!

Please downgrade the firmware for all my bulbs.

Mi ID: 316476923

Thank you.

fix firmware is what time?

Hi,

I upgraded my 6 bulbs and I’ve same problem.

Can you downgrade all of my bulbs please ?
Thanks.

Account ID : 1584339867
Server : Singapore

Hello dingyichen, any news for Homekit support ?
Thanks

Hi dingyichen, can you downgrade mine too?

Same problem as everyone else…
Please downgrade my 2 bulbs, ID 1711303757

Did they downgrade your bulbs ? Because they did not for me. Is it normal ?

Please have a wait, there’s will be an update to fix the issue and also with Homekit support.

Thanks for the answer.
Do you a estimation date for the update ?

I can see firmware 1.4.2_0076
Doesn’t it has all the fixes? How about the fade in and out?

Thanks.

Firmware 1.4.2_0076 is released. Can you update and see whether it solves the translation as well as fade in and out when the light it turn on or off?

Hi, firmware 1.4.2_0076 just released. Maybe it contains the fix and also the HomeKit,

Latest firmware 1.4.2_0076 fixed the flickering problem when my bulbs are flowing. Thanks!

Good. Does it mean that the light has fade in fade out again when turn on and off?