No white color Led Strip

I have issue with no white color options in Mi Home or Yeelight app for my new Yeelight Strip Plus EU version. I use mainland China server. Should I buy Chinese version to get it solved?

Please help

1 Like

Hey! That’s’ really weird​ because mainly I need white color as many customers. And it doesn’t says anywhere before you buy.

0 Likes

Please provide your xiaomi account, I will add you into whitelist to update firmware to support white color.

1 Like

Can you please whitelist me too ?
MI ID: 189802842

I currently have 1 old strip and 2 new strips + I bought a few extenders and noticed that plus doesn’t have white (Sun) option like old strip.

My account is on Mainland China server.

Thanks !

0 Likes

Same here with 2nd Gen strip.

Mi-ID: 1634508045

Thx i.a.!

0 Likes

@alexinc @turshija done, only Yeelight application with servers except Germany.

0 Likes

Thanks for adding!

except Germany

That’s what i really don’t understand. All the fuzz with different servers and rules. Is it really up to any EU regulation, that german server can’t support white colors on strips? I don’t get it. Bulbs are supported on german server too, which hopefully stays like this!?

Also i’m having 19 soon to be 20 yeelight devices in yeelight app. In mi home app it shows all devices under “manage home devices”, but it only shows 3 yeelight devices to add and control. All bulbs are not shown but somehow recognized… that really sucks. Of course i’d like to manage and control all devices on one server in one app.

0 Likes

(帖子被作者删除,如无标记将在 24 小时后自动删除)

0 Likes

I would be happy to get also the white function for my stripes. I chooses China for the country and my id is 1629783460
Thanks!

0 Likes

I have updated both new strips to newest firmware, and since then both strips have become unresponsive, even button on strip itself stops working (clicking and holding doesn’t do anything, and before it was toggle on/off and change colors).
Is that expected ?
I did reset on one of the strips, but it went unresponsive again after a while …

0 Likes