Strip extention 4m

All, Yeelight LightStrip Plus will be launched in two weeks.

3 个赞

Greats news!

Thanks =)

The new Strip is already for sale :heart_eyes:

New Yeelight xiaomi Led light strip

And the extension 1M or 3.2ft

I just have a question regarding the extension part, there will only be available in 1m or there will be more possibilities in the future? And other question until what number of extensions is possible to add?

Thank you and best regards

Cool, and it comes with EU/US plug.

1 个赞

The one in gearbest says 2m that can be extended one more meter.

I trust that is not the case, because been waiting so long… and ending up with a new “long” 3m strip…

I think Yeelight will specify soon. Otherwise its only question of adapter power and watt/meter to find out easily how much it can be extended.

Eight is supported at maximum. So the Strip would be extend to 10m.

1 个赞

Can a normal 4 pin RGB connector be used to connect with the extension? Be it male-female connector or female-to-female?

Reason is i have some parts where i do not need the light, so need to use the abovementioned connector.

Using it for our staircase project, where i have to bury some non-light parts into the concrete before i install the hardwood. See example below:

Thank you.

OK thank you for the information

But can you please let me know if we can add more then one extension part or will appear more extensions with more sizes available in order to reach the 10M that you mentioned?

Thank you advance for your support

There’s only one size of extension 1 meter supported.

Can a normal 4 pin RGB connector be used to connect with the extension? Be it male-female connector or female-to-female?

Have asked this question earlier.

does anyone know the lumens? watt? standby consumption?
i guess it is RGB and not RGBW.

how many leds per meter?
in theory i could buy one and get a cheaper 5m classic rgb led strip which will cost less than 12 euros right?

can we address each extension differently? for example i want the first 2 meters to be red, the next 1 meter to be blue… etc.

i am trying to justify the price but i still think that it is too high. it should be 20 euros for the starter pack and 10 euros for 2 meters extra not 1.

No. Yeelight strip 4pin isn’t compatible with normal 4 pin. And it’s very unfortunate. Yeelight strip 4pins are smaller than normal ones!!

No. Yeelight strip 4pin isn’t compatible with normal 4 pin male or femal. And it’s very unfortunate. Yeelight strip 4pins are smaller than normal ones!! Yeelight wants to sell their own extension

Hmm, I was wondering similar thing. I had 1st gen strip and cat chewed the cable and it seems the electronics has died and I bought 2nd gen. It would be cool if I could just cut the LED strip off the old one and solder it as an extension :slight_smile: Anyone?

@JaberAlNahian Is there no compatible cable?
I have them and I need to connect two parts in different places and I can’t find any compatible cables.
Can I manually make a connection cable?
any ideas?
@noblesse did you find a solution?
thanks

I know this is an old thread but I got problems with Yeelight led strip 1s software as well. Would it be possible to receive beta updates as the others did? Thank you so much
ID: 6400818057