Problem with connecting Yeelight ceiling lamp use bluetooth and WIFI together

As soon as I configure bluetooth, my wifi access is offline and a refresh is necessary. As Soon i refresh my WiFi (i’ve reseted the ceiling to default each time with the 5 on/off method) the Bluetooth access is off….and as soon as my WIFI works is my Bluetooth again unpaired. How can I use both (bluetooth and WIFI) together?

The bluetooth is not designed for connection. The connection can only be used for WiFi ssid/password configuration, after that, the bluetooth is only responding to advertising message, aka beacon.

Hi, Specifications on your website : “Communication Mode Wi-Fi&BLE”
Why is the function described, with my two lamps not possible. As soon as I turn off and on my lamp, is in the app a button “Refresh” to see and only via a reset and new commissioning possible to work again. I have more yeelight lamps, like table lamp and RGB lamp, but after turn off and on the “Refresh” button disappears by itself, and don’t need to “RESET”

This is probably solution for your issue

Many thanks for your help. Got via china server on firmware 1.4.2_151. I am thrilled, it works as hoped. Bluetooth and wifi also work after turn off and on. Great! After turn off and on the “Refresh” button disappears by itself, and don’t need again to “RESET”. Perfect!