Issues Pairing my Yeelight Bulb WHITE

I ran into the same issue yesterday.
I was able to link my YeeLight White Light to my home router. I took that light to a friend’s house to see if it would work with their Alexa. I was never able to get the YeeLight to connect. It started at 25% and then stopped. I reset the light multiple times and I was never able to connect to a different router. I took the bulb home and repeated the process. Same thing. I saw 25% and the light never connected.
Then, the YeeLight appeared on my app just like when it was previously set up. The only thing that comes to mind is that I did not ‘UNPAIR’ my light before I tried to connect it to another router. I would hate to think that there is no work-around for that? Maybe the previous connection setting were still saved in the bulb?
UPDATE 1/3/2018: I tried this again. Now I cannot connect my YeeLight to my app after multiple resets and attemptes. I have logged in and out. Deleted and Re-downloaded the app. Nothing seems to work now.

Im having similar issues with my 5 bulbs today. It disconnected from the network and I can’t seem to connect them again even after using the usual steps to reset.
They are connected to my account and have been working fine for the past 3 months. I recently connected them to Google assistant. That has been the only change.

I am also about to purchase another 20 bulbs for my home/office use. They are amongst the last few pieces in Malaysia and the distributors mentioned that there is no more white Yeelights in production.

Kindly advise

1. Is there any issue with the Sg server that caused my sudden issue?
  2. How do I reset and reconnect them if the usual “3*off/on” doesn’t work?
  3. Will the functions of the app no longer support the white bulb in the near future?
  4. Are you phasing out the 4000k white bulb?
  5. Should I NOT proceed with my purchase and wait for a new product for white bulbs?

Hope to get a prompt reply…

I have the same issue. I got my first test Yeelight color as a test to possibly replace my lifx bulbs.
Connected the bulb and ran the setup. After specifying my 2.4 wifi network and then connecting to the bulbs wifi I got to the 25% progress bar and then it failed.

got my backup airport express and created a separate wifi network to exclude my asp modem/router as the problem. This did not help. So I suspect my wifi is not the problem.

In one of the comments it said to try and ping http://ot.io.mi.com 77.
Now I do not know how to ping to a specific port but the http://ot.io.mi.com adres could not be resolved I tried Germany server and china mainland server. Nothing seems to help.

What I find strange that my lifx bulbs also seem to have the same connecting problems as the Yeelight.

I too am planning to change my entire home automation with yeelight and other sensors, but so far this has not been a flawless thing. Could someone help me to resolve this?

Just tried the hotspot solution. No go on that.
Also tried to change the dns settings in my router. Even added a manual dns on the bulb connection.
Nothing is working.
This is turning out to be a very disappointing purchase.