Connection timeout issue

Just for your information. I went to the store where i bought the bulb. They change it for another one(new) and try it on the store. It sincronize at once.

There is something wrong with the first one. Well, one in a million. :slight_smile:

Thanks for you help.

1 个赞

recently i purchased the yeelight color bulb 1 but unfortunately i can not connect no matter what , i’ve tried hotspotting phones and also the device shows up in my DHCP but when the setting up hits 100% it says connection timeout . i have tried everything i even tried to use the xiamoni account you listed above (lixin@yeelink.net) unfortunately seems like this account is no longer active because i can not connect to it also this is my mi ID : 6256485609 please help me if possible

I have similar connection issue with Mi Bedside Lamp (gold base).
I have logged in using the email and password provided to try update the firmware but my lamp does not appear anywhere. It shows in my WiFi list and I have 2 other lamps connected.

Any ideas what I could try?

Thanks.

Good evening. I have 5 working LED bulbs Gen 2. Recently I bought a yeelight led strip plus but I am not able to connect it to any app (yeelight or Xiaomi home) despite it is recognized by the apps. After starting the connection or it says “time out” at 99% (when the led strip has just been reset) or “device disconnected” at around 50%. I changed de DNS to google public servers, tried all the servers in the app and nothing. Also tried to used the yeelink account above (lixin@yeelink.net) but is no longer possible to connect so I cannot try to update the firmware.

My ID is: 1865771195.

Can you please give some assistance?
Thanks.

Which server do you use?

Thank you for your fast reply. I tried all of them.

Hi I am in Turkey. I have two yeelight devices (Mi led desk lamp & Led color bulb) , yet I cannot add neither of them. It says “time out” at 99% (During this process, the phone, which is another Xiaomi, tries to connect to the network named “yeelink-light-color1_miap5d85” (it says "connected, but no internet connection)

I use China server

MI ID: 1697736186

I’m also having this connection timeout issue with my yeelight led colour. i tried with all the servers and nothing

Any news regarding this? Really need assistance otherwise this led strip is useless!
Thank you.

I am also not able to connect my device, Lightstrip plus. Did reset many times, I am connecting to 2.4 network, router is connected to Internet, still no luck. Mz account ID is bigger than 32 bits, workaround with the lixin@yeelink.net account no longer works. I am connecting from Czech Republic, but also tried a number of other servers, including China and Singapore.

Is this issue ever getting resolved or should I return it for refund?

Hello, i have the first generation of yeelight strip, and my account id is higher than 32bit , it starts with number 6 , and when i try lixin@yeelink.net,it is not working obviously regarding the date of this publish 2018 , can you please give me a solution or a user to log in from ? Thank you

Try dingyichen@yeelink.net. Password: yeelink1234.

This user is working well, but when i sign in the system sends a message to that email with a number, this number i should put it in order to log in, also it has 50 second limit to enter the number, may you please give me your email address to connect with you better and quicker? Thank you

Hello , I´m having time out issue. Tried everything and more. 4 different phones. 3 different routers. Install app and configure everything but when reaches 100% shows “time out”. I NEED TO CONFIGURE LAN CONTROL, so I can configure home assistant. I got ping to all Servers and also see device with an IP address at my router DHCP list. tried 2-3 different application from android. Tried iphone too. Removed special characters from router password. Tried without password and open network. Tried hotspot from phone. I did everything and still cann´t connect. Tried with those acounts but password is wrong. I NEED A SOLUTION for my yeeligth lighstrip YLDD02YL.

Check this.

I have this issue die to user I’d being greater the 32 bit but the login information to get the firmware is no longer valid

The logins to update firmware are no longer valid … is it possible to have another one ?

this one is ok : 2410552805/yeelink1234

Hello! I have an issue with my Lightstrip 1s connection to the application. I’ve tried the other yeelink accounts in order to update the software but none of them seems to be working. Could you please help me to connect and configure my yeelight lightstrip 1s to the application ?

Thank you.

Hello, Yeelight as an aspiring global company, the least they could do is to keep that account working. I read all posts related to this issue, most likely is a firmware bug that affects thousands of customers. None of these workaround accounts are working at the moment and our products are not functional. I have a Yeelight Lightstrip Plus, it appears in DHCP of the router and MiHome app but has serious problems in remaining connected to the local wifi network more than 10 minutes. The firmware update available promises to fix this network stability issue but we cannot update because of the 32 bits account problem. Please refresh that account so we can update our firmware.