A couple of days ago I noticed my color bulb skipped a routine. Yesterday I decided to manually check it out, and saw the Yeelight app considered it offline. I am having problems resetting it. Here’s what I did.
- tried to reset it via on/off x5: the bulb would endlessly flash colors and no white.
- tried resetting again. same as above.
- tried to unpair it: I can’t find how to unpair in the new 3.0 version of the app (BTW: where is it?), so I try using MiHome.
- unpair in MiHome app. Try to pair it again - can’t be found.
- tried reset a few times, but the bulb still flashed colors, and didn’t stop on white.
- i figured maybe it was a server problem (Singapore), so waited a day to retry.
- today i try to reset. this time it does stop at white after flashing colors, but still can’t find the device on Yeelight or MiHome apps.
I saw someone else not being able to connect (http://forum.yeelight.com/t/unable-to-connect-light-anymore/2036/13).