Blue color (RGB 0,0,255) looks purplish - FW problem?

Done, have a try.

Looks perfect now. Thanks a lot, Andy!

Sorry, it is hard to calm down, if you need one year to fix a problem that is essential to a color lightstripe, the color. I paid money for an product that is not working correct that you are selling until now.

Also we got no answer from you, nothing that you working on it, it will be fixed soon, or something else, just nothing. My last post was 28. Feb, 7 months ago, a lot of time for your to answer, but you decided not too.

I’m sorry if the post was offensive for you personal, it was just critic for the lag of communication and the company it self. I think I’m not the only one that felt like that.

I would be happy if it´s fixed :wink:
My Mi Home Account is 1699935031

Thanks for your reply.
Greets Udo

Hello, I posted to this thread back in March with a similar issue. Here’s my original message:

All 3 of my light strips were working fine for months, and then I couldn’t get blue on one of them. The firmware update did fix this.

But now on all my light strips, I cannot get all the colors I used to. For example, I used to have them set to a deep blueish-purple, but now if I move the slider to the same location, it just gives me a standard blue. And this is the case for other colors too. Like another member posted above, there are no longer the same gradients between colors.

I’m still having this issue. My firmware version is 3.1.73 and I’m connecting to the United States server. Can I be added to the Whitelist? Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thank you!

Please provide your xiaomi id.

Done! You should see the new firmware couple of hours later.

Can you add me too, please? My ID: 1765634642

I had an update available today and I downloaded it, but my firmware version does not appear to have changed. I’m still at 3.1.73. Is there another update available?

My ID is 1752026625

TIA

3.1.73 is not firmware version, it looks like the App version.

Okay, so was the firmware update that I downloaded today the version that is being sent to people on the whitelist?

I’m having this problem too, need a new firmware

My ID : 1621244417

Hello I’m still facing this issue. Not only this one but my strip is always with the red color on, even when it should be turned off, the red color still on. The only way to turn it off is to pulling out of the energy, can you guys help me?

Hi, I’m facing same problem on all 3 lightstrips (1S).
Not sure how to check the firmware version, but the app says it’s latest.

Mi id: 1725623731