Blue color (RGB 0,0,255) looks purplish - FW problem?

Still problem with bad calibration color!

Still no fix! Very bad

Yes, very bad, colors are wrong!

1 个赞

Are someone working to fix it?

I think that nobody at Yeelight cares about this problem. They made some small changes. The colors are slightly better but far from perfect. I would assume that they are not going to make any more ajustments to firmware. They already got the money for the half-baked product and that’s it! :frowning:

@weiwei
@dingyichen
@Shilinwang

Still the same problem, one year later, that is more you can expect!

Hi, which firmware do you use now? And which server do you select?

Really? That is your question? Did you ever unpack a lightstripe, put it in a socket, installed the newest firmware and checked red, green and blue?

Pro Tip, use the yeelight app, go to color flow, red, green and blue are default, just take a closer look at the lights and you will see it.

If not, here the explanation: If red comes only red should be on, if blue comes only blue should be on and you can guess it, if green comes only green should be one. The problem is, when green comes red is still on.

The simplest quality assurance test for a color light I can imagine, just give it a try! You didn’t have done it once after a new firmware, I guess.

Customers are not your beta tester! A lot of people complaint about the color problem since one year and you ask which firmware… good joke… every new firmware since and also before October 2017, just choose one by yourself.

That you can not say you can not help me: My current firmware is 1.4.2_0044 and I use Mainland China.

Hey, please calm down, we are working on fix once we receive feedback from Yeelight forum.
Of cause I tried from our lab, it looks well with latest firmware version 1.4.2_0049, but for some reason it is still in QA, it will be approved to release once xiaomi QA team done the verification. So I need to check which version do you use, and it’s need more time to release to overseas servers and I need to know the server you select.

I just check the state of version 1.4.2_0049, it is still in verification, will release very soon. So if you want try it now, please leave you xiaomi account, I will add you in whitelist.

Thanks for understand.
Andy

1 个赞

Since I’ve started this thread, can you add me to the whitelist too? My ID is 1589674636. Thanks a lot for your help. I hope the new firmware fix this problem. I’ll give a feedback here when the new FW arrives.

Done, have a try.

Looks perfect now. Thanks a lot, Andy!

Sorry, it is hard to calm down, if you need one year to fix a problem that is essential to a color lightstripe, the color. I paid money for an product that is not working correct that you are selling until now.

Also we got no answer from you, nothing that you working on it, it will be fixed soon, or something else, just nothing. My last post was 28. Feb, 7 months ago, a lot of time for your to answer, but you decided not too.

I’m sorry if the post was offensive for you personal, it was just critic for the lag of communication and the company it self. I think I’m not the only one that felt like that.

I would be happy if it´s fixed :wink:
My Mi Home Account is 1699935031

Thanks for your reply.
Greets Udo

Hello, I posted to this thread back in March with a similar issue. Here’s my original message:

All 3 of my light strips were working fine for months, and then I couldn’t get blue on one of them. The firmware update did fix this.

But now on all my light strips, I cannot get all the colors I used to. For example, I used to have them set to a deep blueish-purple, but now if I move the slider to the same location, it just gives me a standard blue. And this is the case for other colors too. Like another member posted above, there are no longer the same gradients between colors.

I’m still having this issue. My firmware version is 3.1.73 and I’m connecting to the United States server. Can I be added to the Whitelist? Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thank you!

Please provide your xiaomi id.

Done! You should see the new firmware couple of hours later.

Can you add me too, please? My ID: 1765634642

I had an update available today and I downloaded it, but my firmware version does not appear to have changed. I’m still at 3.1.73. Is there another update available?

My ID is 1752026625

TIA

3.1.73 is not firmware version, it looks like the App version.

Okay, so was the firmware update that I downloaded today the version that is being sent to people on the whitelist?