Automatic on by power outage

Is there any possibility to set this device on ‘always on’, also on a power outage? There is a way to SAVE the colour, but if I pull the plug, and turn it back on, it won’t go on, only if I do it via my phone or click on the button.

You can enable “Automatic State Recovery” from settings of the bulb.

I have a ledstrip, I can’t find that option in the menu of the ledstrip?

Can you tell me where I can find it?
When I click on SAVE, pull the plug and pull it back in, it does nothing and does not go on.

Hi, sorry for the wrong information, I thought you have other Yeelight wifi device without controller. For the lightstrip, it will be turn off after power outage.

Is there a way to turn it on after power outage?

We will think about it. Please stay tuned.

Thanks! I want to use your Lightstrip in my ceiling around my shower via a switch. But I don’t want to turn it on every time I go under the shower. (Via the switch is the easiest one like your ceiling lamp).

Got your point. Will make it happen.

Can you let me know if there is a solution?

sure

Hi,

thanks for the great products. So far I have only the Yeelight Bulb and the Yeelight Strip.

I would like to ask if there is any update on the “default state ON” setting after power outage for the Strip?

Best regards

“Default state on” need application support with firmware update, since we will release Yeelight 3.0, we will include the function build in it.

Thank you. I am looking forward for that functionality(power on after power outage) too.

Hello, is this feature available in the new 3.0? I can’t find it from the device settings

I would. Also like to know if this has been fixed for the light strip?

When will be the release Yeelight 3.0?

I’m also interested in restoring the lightstrip state (On/Off) after a power outage.

I have asked about it in another thread some months ago, and I’ve been waiting for this to be added since then :slight_smile:

I didn’t find anything related to this in the latest Yeelight beta app, and no new firmware available for my lightstrip (Singapore server), current FW 1.4.1_34

Will release the firmware soon, please stay tuned.

Good job, thank you.