Hi, I was about to press the button to buy a few Yeelights V2 but stopped myself because of the following two concerns:
- The colour red not being red: This is important to me because red is the main colour I was planning to use.
- Standby power being around double Lifx or Hue: This is important to me because at heart I am a greenie. I want to have the lowest standby wattage.
I would like to know from Yeelight staff
- Are you working on addressing these concerns through a firmware update.
- Are you confident you will fix them?
- When do you expect to release the new update?
- Is there ever any possibility of your bulbs being compatible with Zigbee through a firmware update.
If the firmware will come soon and you believe you will fix the problems I will go ahead and buy the bulbs now otherwise I will just go ahead and buy a Philips Hue system.