Unable to set sunrise alarm clock

@Merauder

Please have try with it.

I tried, I ignored the description (got the same like jigsaw has…) this is what It looks like now.

Btw: concerning the scenes: where can I see, what they work like? (like editing them?)

There’re three kinds of type of scene : Recommend scene, Customization light and Favorite

1. Recommend, you can find them in control view, which is recommended by Yeelight;
  2. Customization light, you can create/edit it in Customization;
  3. Favorite, which is you create in control view.

There’s an issue to save “sunrise/sunset”, cause this is a scene with a period. We will consider to make optimization of it soon, currently please use “Turn on with scene” instead.

So i Think i can bring “Light” in this Thread. In Yeelight App there is a mistranslation in the english App “Turn on with State” is in the German App translation “Turn on with Scene”/ Mit Szene einschalten and “Turn on with Scene” in the english App is in the German App Translation " Turn off with Scene" Mit Szene ausschalten. Thats why German Users are confused about. When i Turn the Phone Language in English it is right translated. Hope you fix it in a new Update.

Thanks for your feedback, do you mean

“Turn on with State” is Mit Szene ausschalten
“Turn off with Scene” is Mit Szene einschalten

Thanks,
Andy

Yes thats confusing in the German App. Its not right translated. Do you see whats i mean?

Yes, I want to know if this is the right translation? If yes, i will change it.

No! “Turn on with State” is in German “Einschalten ohne Szene” and “Turn on with Szene” is “Einschalten mit Szene” . Hope that helps you. Or you can write “Turn on with State” with “Ohne Szene einschalten” and “Turn on with Scene” with “Mit Szene einschalten” what you prefer i dont know.

“Ausschalten” is “Turn off” and that makes no Sense. Thats why German Users are Confused.

Thanks, I choose this translation, and will change it.

Hello,

I translated “Einschalten ohne Szene” and “Turn on with Szene” from google to English, i don’t think the mean is what we want.

What do you think the following translation:

"Turn on with State" is "Schalten Sie mit Status ein"
"Turn on with Scene" is "Einschalten mit Szene"

Thanks,
Andy

I don’t know what you mean with “Turn off with Scene” It is not in the Program look at your Picture you posted. And “Turn on with State” for the Name “State” there is no good translation in German. I know that means “Satus” translated but make no Sense in German. Ok i want to help but you can thrust Google Translator or you thrust German People. Ok i am out off this Thread.

Hi, I feel very sorry.

Actually, I made the change with your translation and I noticed that there was a word “Szene” in both sentence, so I googled to translate it. I think “Einschalten mit Szene” is good for “Turn on with Scene”, but “Einschalten ohne Szene” seems it means turn on without scene, it is right? I don’t think it is ok for us. “Turn on with state” means you can adjust the light you want and save it to switch the lamp on. Maybe there’s a better translation of it. Thanks for help, sorry again!

I am not Angry!
Hmm “Turn on with State” I know that is very difficult to translate in German. “Einschalten Benutzerdefiniert” is the right thing that were a better Translation. “Benutzerdefiniert” means you can adjust the Lamp itself.

Got it, thank you :thumbsup:

Did you already realize that it’s broken again?
“Turn on with State” equals “Mit Szene einschalten” (Turn on with Scene)
“Turn on with Scene” equals “Mit Szene ausschalten” (Turn off with Scene)

So it should rather be:
“Turn on with State” : “Gespeicherter Zustand” or “Ohne Szene einschalten” or “Benutzerdefiniert einschalten” or “Im gewünschten Zustand einschalten” (probably too long)
“Turn on with Scene” : “Mit Szene einschalten”

Well to be honest, the German translation is bad overall…but I’m not gonna nitpick all of it here (only the most confusing one)

Thanks for you feedback, will correct it in the application

We called Yeelight users to help us translation with German/French/Spanish etc…, but we don’t have ability to check if the translation is good enough. We have a translation platform, could you help us with review German translation of Yeelight application?