yeelight 480 simple not turning off completely

I have the same issue with YILAI YIXD05YI 480 ceiling light (I call it afterglow but it’s not really an afterglow, it’s just glow). See Can’t connect to YILAI YIXD05YI 480 ceiling light via app Can’t fix it either.

I have the same problem… are there any solutions please?

I have the same issue, but it’s not really a problem because the light is installed in the kitchen. I assume it would be more of a problem in a bedroom.

i have the same issue. whet turned light off with remote control there is still a little glow

I had the same problem. However, I solved it, but I have no freaking clue how I did it. Here is what happened.

I took the cover off. Lights on and all leds were on (normal status). When I turned it off (moon mode) a few remain slightly on. In Sun mode there were even more on.

So I unscrewed the earth wire. Issue was still there. Wall Switch on anf off. Issue still there.

I left the earth wire unconnected and the I unscrewed all three fixing screws by a quarter of rotation and did the same with the main control unit box in the middle. I used a manual screwdriver.

I turn the lights off and the issue WAS SOLVED. All leds are off now.

Again…no idea what really did solve the issue. Maybe an electrician could give an explanation.

I hope it helps some of you guys.

Anyone have an answer why this happen?