Yee Light Flicker Then Shorted

HI,

After 1 month or more of use my Yee light started to flicker non stop and eventually shorted. Now it will do longer turn on. Where should I send my faulty light for analysis and get a replacement?
Bulb was not exposed to water, it was in an existing location previously with a non smart bulb.

MAC number on my bulb is 04CF8C7725A9
CMIIT ID :2015DP4838
MODEL: SMART LED BULB (TURNABLE WHITE)
YLDP05YL E27

Regards,

Yeoh

Please check from Yeelight application to see if it is online when the case happens.

And how about power off the bulb for about half an hour and turn on to see if it is online?

I will try your recommendation. But I feel it is shorted because I heard it when I happen. I will keep you posted.

Hi Ding Yi,

The bulb is totally dead and unresponsive. Do you want me to send to you for analysis?  It is good to know why it failed. 

Regards

YEOH

Thanks for you feedback, and which country do you live?

I live in Malaysia. I bought online through a shopping app from a seller in China. They sell all kinds of things. Maybe I can get an official address from you so I could ship the faulty product for analysis. I am interested to know why. I also have 8 more Yee bulbs in use around my house.

Hi Yi Chen,

I live in Malaysia. May I get an address to send the faulty product to?

Regards

Yeoh

Hi Yi Chen,

May I get an addresss to be able to send the bulb back for warranty? I appreciate your help and by the way Happy Chinese New Year. 

Yeoh

Hi Yeoh, much appreciated. Will PM you address.