Yeelight Google Home/Alexa service degradation

Hi all,

Please try control it again, i fixed it.

1 个赞

I have issues with scenes. When i try to activate a scene it says yeelight isn’t available right now. Do i need to re-link the service with google? I already made the “sync my devices” trick.

Thanks! It’s now working as before. It only takes 2-3 second to respond. Very happy with the fix. Thanks again.

1 个赞

Same here, although dimming lights on Google Home app still take some time, voice commands are much faster. Thanks!

UPDATE 2:

The update has worked out very well. The bulbs respond super quick now. What a great product this is after the fix. Truly great value. I want to thank the developers for staying in close contact with their consumers. I will continue to stay active on this forum. Thank you guys.

Are you guys working on an update for the linking proces as well? I am just not able to get it connected, the Yeelight to the Google home… It just is loading and wont do anything. If needed i can post an little video about what it does

Yeah create a video and share it.

https://youtu.be/slOh5ZGdVFI

Hello, try re-install GoogleHome app and clear browser cache.

I did, but it didnt work. @yusure

Hi,

Please report this issue to Google team.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/googlehome

Hi again @yusure

Is it possible for you to also force my Bulbs to update to the latest firmware please? I have been trying since last November but they never get FW updates. I don’t want to try China server because that means I have to wipe/reset the devices back to defaults, just for a simple firmware update. These devices should update while also on the United States server without forcing me to reset everything.

Can you please do that yusure? Thank you Sir

Best Regards

Mi Account: 1891770519

@SkOrPn
Hi Rod,

Which bulb would you like to update firmware? I can add your Mi ID to the whitelist.

Best Regards,
Scott Yu

1 个赞

Hi Scott Yu,

I have two White V2 Bulbs. Can you force it to update both please? Mi ID is 1891770519

Do you need any other info about the Bulbs? I started a thread about updating them but got no answers from staff, so I thought I would ask in here since I remembered you. Let me know please. And thanks very much, it’s much appreciated.

My other thread. Firmware updates? How do you get updates?

By the way, my Yeelight Google Home integration improved greatly, it’s almost instant now when I ask Google to do something with them, however the Yeelight Android widgets (Day Mode, Night Mode and OFF) are still very very slow and I have to touch them 2 to 3 times for the lights to even respond. Thought I would mention that. No biggie though.

@SkOrPn
Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I’m flattered.

Regarding beta firmware update only support China server yet, now released firmware version is 1.4.2_0016 in US server, this is stable version.

BTW, I added your Mi ID to the whitelist, but only support China server, I’m sorry can’t help you about force update.

1 个赞

Thank you for making this information clearer to me.

Do I have to factory reset the bulbs in order to change the server location? And I thought my bulbs were simply stuck on old firmware and I didn’t know 1.4.2_0016 was currently production version. So if I change servers I will be in fact updating to beta. Good to know.

Thank you again for the wonderful service you have provided me. You deserve a big pay raise.

Best Regards
Rod

1 个赞

Hi,

Are there still issues with the server? I am connected to Singapore and using Google Home. There is Ba 4-6 seconds delay every time need to turn on /off my lights.
My Id 1901593318