Yeelight Google Home/Alexa service degradation

We have added some optimization, please let us know if you run into any problem again with Alexa or GH control. Thanks!

There still is a 6-7 second delay, some report worse. Seems like nothing Jase changed in the speed…

1 个赞

Yup! Same here … I see no difference. German server.

I’m on German server as well, but there seems to be no difference between servers.

I’m on US server and it’s about the same. It takes about 7-10 seconds to turn on / off / change color / brightness of any Yeelight Bulb. The only commands that are working properly are “Activate Scene” (1-3 second at the most). I’m really disappointed because before they all just worked perfectly.

Of course. My MI ID is 1615183006

Done in this topic.

https://forum.yeelight.com/t/topic/8047/16?u=uncleeddy

Same here 6-7 seconds for Google Home commands to register.

mi id 1891770519 (Edit: fixed id#)

Sorry, i didn’t find this ID. can you take a screenshot ?

Please take a look at my reply to this post:

https://forum.yeelight.com/t/topic/8047/19?u=uncleeddy

Yeah sure, screenshot below.

EDIT: Oh crap I typed the wrong number, lol. Sorry, correct ID below, thanks

ID#1891770519

You are right, i found it.

1 个赞

Is this still an on going issue or is the issue on my side? I just received my Yeelight (v2 color) and I am very happy with it, I’m on the german servers, but controlling it with my google home is slow as heck! It takes usually around 5-6 seconds before it does anything…

Yep, seems like everybody has the same problem. I’ve read some people saying that it didn’t have any delay before. My delay is somewhere between 7-12 seconds…

Alright I’ll just wait patiently until they have a fix :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Please try control it again, i fixed it.

1 个赞

I have issues with scenes. When i try to activate a scene it says yeelight isn’t available right now. Do i need to re-link the service with google? I already made the “sync my devices” trick.

Thanks! It’s now working as before. It only takes 2-3 second to respond. Very happy with the fix. Thanks again.

1 个赞

Same here, although dimming lights on Google Home app still take some time, voice commands are much faster. Thanks!