Bulbs taking 11 seconds to respond on Google Home

@UncleEddy @erikmolina
Hi,

Please show me your Xiaomi id, i’m fixing at this problem.

My ID 1863166282

This delay only occurs while using the bulbs in combination with Google Home. The Yeelight app has no delay and works fine.

My ID: 1891276686

Same here 6-7 seconds for Google Home commands to register. Thanks

mi id: 1891770591

Hello, i experience the same issues as mentioned above. My ID is 1856141120. Thank you!

I have no idea if you changed something or not, but now the Yeelight doesn’t respond at all, or the delay is even longer… My Google Home it says it cannot reach the Yeelight. Sometimes it still works, but then after a delay of 20 seconds. Yesterday it worked so much better…

UPDATE:

Seems to be going a bit better now, altough is still does not respond sometimes.

Hi,

I’m following this issue, some server node have problems, at present, we are trying to optimize it.

Okay, I understand that. Thank you for the update!

Hi, I’m having the same problem, the bulbs take 7-10 seconds to turn on / off. I’m connected to the singapore server. Is there any way to solve it?
My Id is 1892532837

Update 2:

The problems are back again. Most of the times the bulbs are not recognized by the Google Home app. When they do, there is a 20+ seconds delay.

Same problem for weeks now. Really annoying, hopefully you can fix it soon
id: 1859330643

Hi,

I created a test skill (Yeelight Test), do you want join us test group ? if you want, please tell me you GoogleHome account, i’ll invite you.

Thanks

I Will. My Google is roysgg@gmail.com

Well done, invited you.

Please login this address, you can find “Yeelight test”, click it , then enable simulator, you can find test skill on GoogleHome app.
https://console.actions.google.com/

Thank you. I Will as soon as I get home.

I might be interested, altough I don’t know what the test group is, and what will happen next.

Please let me know the details so I can decide.

This is a test skill, deploy on a new server, need to verify that there is a problem with slowness.

@yusure I am having the same problem. Google home takes 10+ seconds to respond, while the Yeelight app is instant.
Singapore Server
MI ID: 1896235408

@joncolours
Hi Jon,

Do you want enjoy “Yeelight Test” ?

I’m having the same delay issue, around 6 seconds via Google Home. I have a different brand lightstrip in the same room, it turns off/on instantly via the same method.

Please include me in the Yeelight Test project.

ID: 1886694580
Server: USA