Colour Temperature

I just bought Yeelight LED Ceiling Light YLXD01YL and i have installed the Yeelight App and update to the latest firmware.

Is there any way to set the Color Temperature to 3000K ?

From the app the steps are: 2700K, 3500K, 4000K etc. The 3000K or other temperatures are not an option.

Thank you for help, i am disappointed…

There is a trick you can do to set 3000k with the lamp:
1、Create a customization scene, with only one “Color Temp Frame” at 3000k, please make sure select “Keep current state” option of “After execution”;
2、Apply the scene you create to your ceiling light;
3、You can favorite current light, and use from "Favorites’ next time.

Have a try, good luck.

Thank you for your answer but the solution did not work.
I make a scene at 3000K but the light is actually 2700K.

From 2700K the next step is 3500K. There is no smooth change between the two colour temperature. See the image to understand what i said.

Thank you.

How can you tell the actual color temperature?

I can’t measure it. But the light colour changes suddenly (from warm to less warm) when i cross the line (see image).

There is not smooth colour change from 2700K to 3500K. So there is no middle colour temperature (for example 3000K).

Please see image: Point A and point B have colour temp 2700K. Point C and D have 3500K. From A to B there is no colour change. From B to C there is no smooth colour change! There is no 2800, 2900, 3000, etc. There is suddenly change from 2700 to 3500. From C to D there is no colour change.

I hope you understand.

Point B should not be 2700K. How can you tell both A and B have same color temp?

I insist.

If you press the right down icon you see a new menu (see image).

If you select point A and then press the right down icon and then press 2700K from the menu there is no colour change. If you press 3500K there is suddenly colour change. So i suppose that point A is 2700K.

If you select point B and then press the right down icon and then press 2700K from the menu there is no colour change. If you press 3500K there is suddenly colour change. So i suppose that point B is 2700K.

Point A and B is the same colour! There is no colour change between them.
** From point A to D there is only one colour change: from 2700K to 3500K and become suddenly when you cross the virtual line. **

Please check it.

The same problem is not happening at Mi LED Desk Lamp. At this device the colour change is smooth…

We will look into it.

Thank you!

For your help i inform you that, i have the latest Yeelight IOS app version and the Yellight Ceiling Light has the latest firmware.

Got it.