Yeelight bulb has stopped working with Google Home

Hey, ciao, I try all the time, no dice, tried again few minutes ago, I still have one bulb that is not recognized anymore by Google Home plus 2 rgb bulb that Google is not able to control. Can we roll back to previous firmware?

Please try re-link account on GoogleHome app, this is not a problem with firmware.

I tried already, several times, I even resetted google home, nothing, still can’t control with voice, still can’t control with google home app, still one bulb missing. you say that this has nothing with to do with firmware update, anyway bulbs worked perfectly for months and stopped working the second after firmware update, maybe coincidence, I don’t know, it’s not relevant to me, please help me to fix this, thanks.

Yes I did. But the bulbs stopped connecting to google home before I changed my password. It definitely stopped connecting right after I did all the firmware updates.

1 个赞

Mine Don’t work either , please help mi id 1889160326 (with alaxa)

@peach77
Hi, try to say “Okay Google, sync devices”, i’ll check the sync logs.

@Tinashley
Hi, you must re-link xiaomi account after changing password, this is safety reasons.

Only Alexa?

Everytime I unlinked and relinked yeelight account I asked Google to resynch / update devices…@yusure

Sorry, not found any logs about this xiaomi ID “1780144671”, could you record a video when you re-link account ?

@yusure sure, where I can send video? I cannot upload here it seems.

My email: yushuai@yeelight.com

Done, let me know if you need something else mate, thanks.

@peach77
Hi bro,

I see the problem, you have two accounts, 1780144671 and 1672649250, please clear browser cache and link by “1780144671” account.

“1780144671” has 3 devices
“1672649250” has 2 devices

So, please use “1780144671” to login.

Good luck for you!

@yusure you did it! great job brother, thanks! all fine now :):smile:

have fun

1 个赞

Same thing here in Quebec, Canada. No longer found by Google. I remove my account from Google Home and tried to the link it, but getting an error. I can still my phone app with the light bulbs.

What error ? can you upload a screenshot ?

Hi, my Yeelights have stopped working with my google home again. This is the second time in a month. The first time was apparently because I changed my mi password but this time I have not changed anything. My mi id is : 1844835153

@Tinashley
Hi Tina,

I just find you control logs, did you fix?