Google and Yeelight Accounts unable to link

Which service did you connect in Google Home app?

Smart Life and Yeelight…

It’s happening again!
All the week, the Google home commands have been super slow, and now (for me at least) stop working completely (just with Yeelight)

Same here … European connection isn’t working at all. Google Home says “Sorry, couldn’t reach Yeelight”.

The connection is as bad as trying to access this forum … 10 refreshes later I finally was able to see the page.

If you’re updating the servers just say it … not saying anything is worse.

What’s happening???

ID: 1717465826
Same here using Singapore server

Anybody able to connect?
Mine is still down. Can’t connect to Google home

I was able to connect my account again but requests to change the state of the lights through google home often time out now. After about 20 seconds google will say “I’m sorry it looks like I can’t reach yeelight” then about 10-20 seconds after that the lights will change.

Same issue, unable to link yeelight to google home. And in the last 2 weeks once or twice a day google home says that is unable to control Yeelight.
It’s a very instable service.

German server
Mi Account 1813355482

1 个赞

Yes please, please fix mine. Can’t do anything except controlling these bulbs with Yeelight app. I cannot connect to Google, I cannot connect IFTTT please FIX ASAP!!!

MI ID: 1834722795
Server: US

Sorry guys, same problem for me. Yeelight Candela on German Server, try to link with Assistant but nothing happens. My id is 1755999327
Thanks!!!

It’s been the same for the last 3 weeks … No response has been given yet: “working on it” no other information isn’t a response!

Same problem here. Controlling with the Yeelight app or via Siri works perfectly. Using Google Home to control it gives me an error that the service is not available, or the Yeelight cannot be reached, altough the commands still work after a 5-10 second delay…

Hey I have the same issue. My account is 1757776615

Same issue me in google home id 1572989636

I have the same problem, GH links with yeelight but devices do not appear…can You help me with this? My ID si 6321645006 I AM connect to China Server