Yeelight YLDP02YL firmware problem - 1.4.2_0069

HI!
I upgraded the firmware to 1.4.2_0069 version, and if I power off the lamp and then turn it back on after 1 - 2 minutes, it will turn off and on automatically 5 times and then reset to the factory settings. If I add the lamp in the Yeelight app again, it will connect and work, but this problem was not in the previous firmware.
My MI ID: 1838534945

Thanks for helping!

The question is: How to downgrade firmware to 1.4.2_0061 version?

It seems the bulb is reset by switch on/off 5 times, please check if the socket has a good power connection.

How about now?

I passed it to another lamp socket, and there is the same problem, but if I don’t connect to it, it will not happen.

The lamp will reset by itself if you connect it to cloud?

It only resets itself, if I connected to the lamp with Yeelight app.

The latest firmware 1.4.2_0070 fixed the issue.

1 个赞

Hi man,i wanted to ask how can you be on firmware 0070…im still in an ancient 0035.What server are you using to connect ?

Still on firmware 1.4.2.0035 too. Using USA server. Changed to all servers and all say this is the last firmware. Frustrating. We could have a option to manually install newer firmwares.

1 个赞

This is a different product, latest firmware version of v1 is 70 and v2 is 35 now.

1 个赞

Thanks for clarifying,what i wanted to know is all V2 lamps have the problem with Red color or not?I need to know if its a hardware issue or a software one.In order to exchange the lamp or just wait for a fix.I did test v1 again yesterday and the difference in Red is huge.