Problems in connecting Yeelight bedside lamp to the apps

Dear friends,

I bought 4 Xiaomi Yeelight bedside lamps from Hong Kong last week. None of them are connecting to either Mi Home or Yeelight app. I have successfully connected the Yeelight RGB lamp though.

I have tried all servers, have reset the lamps multiple times, tried my broadband router and mobile hotspots but no success.

In the Mi Home app, after completing 100% it shows connection time out. In Yeelight app, it progresses to 20% and simply disappears and shows the add device page.

My Mi account is 5180314606.

Kindly help.

Best regards,

Mandeep

Turn off your phone’s bluetooth and try again with MiHome.

If you were using iPhone, there will be a dialog popup to instruct you turn on bluetooth, you can click any spot outside that dialog to ignore it and click next again.

Let us know.

hello…i got my yeelight bedside lamps just yesterday and i have the exact same problem as described by Mandeep

I have tried all servers, have reset the lamps multiple times, tried my broadband router and mobile hotspots but no success.

In the Mi Home app, after completion 100% it shows connection time out. In Yeelight app, it progresses to 16% and simply disappears and shows the add device page again and again.

i wonder why is it so complicated

i am using an iphone with ios12 where both yeelight and mi home app are installed and my mihome account is 5195748021

pls help