Yeelight RGB Bulb (V2) and RGB Strip Review on Appuals.com

Here is a review of Yeelight RGB bulb and strip on Appuals.com - I also mentioned the Jeelight app for PC, with some videos of it all in action.

1 个赞

Thanks for you review. I saw there’s a mistake below of new Yeelight strip.

If you want an RGB strip longer than 2m, Yeelight also just recently launched their Yeelight Aurora product series, which has RGB strip in various lengths up to 20 meters – though they aren’t available yet on Amazon.

Yeelight Aurora strip support up to 10 meters, not 20 meters.

But Aurora plus support 20m?

Thank you for noting that, I will correct it asap to mention the Aurora Plus which has the 20m strip (is that right?)

No, that’s actually 4 packages, each package contains 1 base model and 3 extend models.

4 x (1 x 2 + 3 x 1) = 20m

Okay help me rewrite this to be as accurate as possible:

If you want an RGB strip longer than 2m, Yeelight also just recently launched their Yeelight Aurora Lightstrip Plus series, which is sold in packages up to 20 meters (1 base model + 3 extension models) – though they aren’t available yet on Amazon.

@Akti88, I think this is better :wink:

If you want an RGB strip longer than 2m, Yeelight also just recently launched their Yeelight Aurora Lightstrip Plus series, which is extendable and the maximum length is 10 meters, though they aren’t available yet on Amazon.

1 个赞

Great - Its been updated. Thanks!

Appuals usually gets good traffic especially for our “How To” tech articles, and of course we submit our stuff to Reddit, Slashdot etc (one of our articles was on featured / front page of Slashdot, which was really cool) - so this review article has gotten 1.1k views so far from Reddit alone https://www.reddit.com/r/homeautomation/comments/9ftagw/yeelight_2nd_generation_rgb_bulb_and_rgb_strip/

I also wrote something similar on Gadgetswright.com you may need to check it out. The review is personal though but it worth all your time.