Yeelight not working with Alexa any more

I have the same problem too. Since yesterday evening not work with the skill of yeelight. Is detected but not work.

Did you guys find a fix? Also had this issue for the past two weeks.

Detects the bulbs but cannot control in Alexa anymore (while the other yeelight lights work fine with Alexa). Can control in the Yeelight or Mi-Home apps no problem.

Mi ID: 1734622651
Server: China Mainland

Hello! Yeelight devices doesn’t work with Alexa any more. Yeelight color bulb Is detected by Alexa but doesn’t work. Yeelight Ceiling Light isn’t detected by Alexa. Both Yeelight devices work properly in Yeelight app. Please help with this issue. Thanks!

For me they spontaneously began working again after a few weeks… didn’t do anything. Guess a SW update from Xiaomi/Yeelight/Amazon sorted it out.

same here, it worked fine for 2 years, but its not working since yesterday on Alexa assistant.

Please give me more details @ZuzurNC I did it yesterday but it didn’t work.

Give me more details

How you fix this? I have the same problem!!

I have the same problem. I have 2 LED Ceiling Lights and 3 Color Bulb (1SE) which used to work fine in alexa but 2 weeks ago the ceiling lights can no longer be controlled in alexa (server not responding) and just last week, i’ve encountered the same for the bulbs.

I tried both Singapore and Oregon but to no avail. My ID is 6281552783