Yeelight not working with Alexa any more

Could you let us know which server are you using? Germany, Singapore or US?

I use Germany server.

the bulb has stopped working with alexa again today - device unresponsive. using Singapore server

Same problem for me in Italy. All my 8 Yeelight Bulbs Color V2 stopped working with Alexa again today.
I’m on Germany server.
It’s the third time in the last two months that all my lamps stopped working with Alexa.

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Hi there,
I’m also having the same problem here in Portugal. 3 V2 coloured bulbs; 2 echo dot; Singapore server; everything updated and fully functioning on its own and lights working perfectly via the app or Google Assistant.
In my case the problem is intermittent, it mostly happens after 9pm on working days and today (Saturday) it started much sooner.
Usually, at about 12pm/1am it becomes fully responsive again, until the next day.
Can it be some sort of yeelight server issue, blocking connections at a given time?

Exactly the same problem in France. 3 V2 bulbs; 2 echo dot; Singapore ou Germany server; everything updated and workin perfection with the app.
The problem is also intermittent for me, it mostly happens after 9pm on working days and today (Saturday), for me too, it started much sooner.

1 个赞

Iuhaobo, can you sendme the invitation to upgrade skill? I have 7 Color Bulbs with the same problem…
Alexa don’t discover the bulb’s.
giacomo.ufu@gmail.com

Having the same issue tried resetting light bulb and disable skill still say device unresponsive when using Alexa

Having the same problem in Belize. Using USA server. Yeelight tunable white bulbs. A few days ago I noticed they didn’t come on automatically at sunset (Alexa routine) but responded to voice commands and other routines. Now today they are completely unresponsive. I can control them fine from the Yee app, I can discover and add them on the Alexa app, but I can not turn them on or off via the Alexa app.

I’ve reset the bulbs. Deleted and re-added to Alexa. Disabled and re-enabled the Yeelight skill. Nothing fixes the problem.

My Yeelight account is 1880448150

My lights started working again with Alexa. Hopefully this means the issue is fixed.

Hi, same problem, not working with alexa since 2 weeks. German server and ID 1892109850. Please help me or I will go to Philips Hue. Thanks.

we are working on the fix now. The latest alexa skill requires some feature that the old cloud interface can’t support, we need to migrate to new server, it will take some time, please stay tuned and sorry for the inconvenience.

3 个赞

How much time is “some time”? 24h? A week? A year?
And how is it that most of the day it works and when we need it the most it doesn’t?
And why do some users have problems and others are fine with no problems at all?

Hello all.

I have a Yeelight E27 RGB 10W (V2 it is called I believe) that works fine in the Yeelight app. It is not listed nor possible to add in the Xiaomi Home app and does not work for me with Alexa, even though I have the skills for Yeelight and Xiaomi Home installed.

Should I be using a beta skill? Where could I get it.?

I am on the Singapore server in the Yeelight app.

Thank you.

Hi, I have the same problem, all was fine until the last 3 days. I was connecting via the Singapore server (live in UK), I’ve tried the German one but no luck. The lights are working in the Yeelight app. Alexa can discover them but then immediately after they become unresponsive. Mi ID is: 1813656577

Forget what I said. 24 hours later and my Yeelights are once again not working with Alexa.

I’m beginning to regret ever buying this product. I have about 15 smart bulbs in my house from at least 4 different manufacturers (including some super cheap no-name RGB bulbs) and none give me any problems except the Yeelights. Makes me hope they don’t last 25,000 hours as promised just so I can get rid of them and replace with bulbs that actually work consistently and don’t require a proprietary app (my other 12 bulbs all work on Smart Life).

For US$20 per bulb I expected a better experience. The 3-pack of RGB+W bulbs I got at Costco for about the same price as 1 Yeelight are just as bright and work 24/7/365.

1 个赞

I have configured my 6 YEELIGHT V.2 yesterday. Worked well for just 24 hours. Now is not workin anymore and Alexa keep saying that the Bulbs are Offline.
Any help?

Can you give us an estimate on the time frame?

2 个赞

Same problem. Sometimes works, sometimes no, specially near midnight. Are there any news?

Same problem in France… Could you please give us when this will be fixed ?