Yeelight not working with Alexa any more

dipabali_chauduri@yahoo.com

Same problem here. Please add me to the beta tester too.

I had the same problem so I disabled the skill in the alexa app and reconnected my account and it started working perfectly again. Hope this helps someone else!

I also have the same problem cannot discover Yeelight devices in Alexa App. Please add me also to the beta testing group.I use the China server. ID - arka_88@live.in

Thanks for your support. I have sent you an invitation. Please accept it.

Thank you very much.

Would appreciate an invite for the beta please: Timdjohnston@gmail.com

Hello luhaobo!

Could you please add me again to the beta?
my mailadress is: kirin_bee@gmx.de

I was never able to get the beta app running before and i would really love to use me yeelights. Alexa is disable ever since because i only bought it for the yeelights :wink:
Thank you!

Would appreciate an invite for the beta please: ybdes1gn@yahoo.com

Same problem here. I would also kindly ask for a beta access. pawel.zawodny@gmail.com

Would appreciate an invite for the beta please: miguel.angel.andreu@gmail.com
Thanks

same issue here. would like to have beta access. m_niyas@yahoo.com

Same issue with no Yeelight devices seen in Alexa. Add me to the beta list please!
gowan.fenley@gmail.com

I have the same problem. Please add me to the beta access

thpapath@gmail.com

Same problem here with Chinese server, there is a solution?

Same problem here with Chinese server, there is a solution?
I have 7 bulbs v1 that work with alexa in Spanish and the two new bulbs YLDP06YL don’t work.
My Amazon id: yabbaebay@gmail.com.
Thx You.

i would like also an invite petrakisxrhstos@gmail.com

You need update Alexa skill. Then work fine

Hi I would also like to be invited to the beta skill. Amazon Id: bahri.jofray@gmail.com

Thank you

Hi. I just instaled my YLDP06YL and It works fine with yeelight app, It seems to work sometimos with mi home app, (china Servet) and it appears on Alexa, but when trying ti control It either by voice ir vía app Alexa says ok but doesnt work. Can you help me, please? I hace tries both china and Germany server

Return the bulbs and get V1 RGB if you can. They haven’t released the skill which actually supports the V2 bulbs on CN server, for 1 year or so still in beta. Its a damn joke.