Can't delete scenes from previous app version

I have always used the Singapore server and had quite a lot of scenes set up on it. I lost my phone and reinstalled the app which appeared to be a new version (new look)

My devices were listed when I logged in but my scenes weren’t.

I was still able to activate the old scenes using Alexa.

I decided to set up the scenes in the app as I have since got extra bulbs and want to keep them organised.

My problem is the old scenes keep getting discovered by Alexa but do not show up in the app at all. Only my newly created scenes show but this is causing issues as Alexa does not like having 2 scenes with the same name and I can’t delete the old ones or tell which one to delete from Alexa so the new scenes will work.

How do I delete all the old scenes so that only my new ones remain?

Pics for info:

9 Scenes set up in app

21 Scenes discovered by Alexa

you can just forget them all in alexa web app.

I did forget all then discover and it finds all 21 again even though there are only 9 in the app. It seems like my devices showed up in the latest version of the app but not my scenes meaning I have no way to remove them.

I have a temporary fix which is to delete the old scenes but this means any time I make a new scene I will have to delete the 12 old scenes.

Hi, I can not reproduce your issue. Please give us your mid and make sure you actually delete the scene.

mid: 1738239791

I have deleted all the scenes from Alexa, and can’t see the scenes that are rediscovered in the Yeelight app, only the new ones I have made. I have always used Singapore server as I had Yeelight before the Germany and US servers were available but I checked logging in to all servers in case but the old scenes were not there either.

@LBManiac

`[quote=“LBManiac, post:5, topic:6312”]
I have deleted all the scenes from Alexa, and can’t see the scenes that are rediscovered in the Yeelight app, only the new ones I have made. I have always used Singapore server as I had Yeelight before the Germany and US servers were available but I checked logging in to all servers in case but the old scenes were not there either.
[/quote]

We found some mess data under your account. Are you sure you don’t want these data anymore? If so, we will delete them permanently.

Yes there are 12 old scenes that I cannot delete if you can remove these please.

I have 9 new scenes set up as in the picture above, the last one is called ALARM

@coasterli @luhaobo

Done. You can sync you google home with Yeelight again. Any problem, let us know.

Thanks, synced Alexa and old scenes showed as offline and I deleted them.

Thanks for quick support :smiley:

Glad to hear!

Same issue for me. Please delete my old Singapore server scenes.

Atin Wickham 1598270690

Ok,we will take a look.

Had removed all your scenes in Singapore server.
Check it please.

Cam You delete my scene from German server?
Mi ID: 212160866
Username: comanmihai
I think in the next version of the app, you should add this feature. Have a nice day

You can delete your scenes by your self.
The steps : visit https://cloud-de.yeelight.com/consumer/privacy-data, then select the Frankfurt Server,login your XIAOMI account,view the scenes,and delete the scene which you want to delete.

hi yeelight staff, i have the same problem, in the first time i have created scenes on american and singapour servers and now i use the german server. Please erase all scenes of american and singapour server and keep scenes of the german .
Thanks Mi ID : 1887293446

You can switch back to those servers in Yeelight app and delete all those unnecessary data manually.

Or you can do it via https://cloud-de.yeelight.com/consumer/privacy-data.

Same issue here. I’ve deleted all my data from previous servers through app and through the link you provide for yeelight cloud but it doesn’t work. When I sync devices on google home I still have old scenes. MID 1883511177.