Color error with Google Home

It’s been more than 2 weeks with the problem and still no answer… @benjaminhoong is your issue resolved?

Nope… really disappointing…

@yusure I have 16 lamps in my apartment. Could you please acknowledge that you are looking into it?

Ya 3 semanas y sigue el error. Alguien nos va a hacer caso ?, el problema sigue, Google home no da colores blancos. Y en mi bedside lamp 2 en google home no me da la opción de cambiar de color, ni con voz ni con la aplicación de Google

Tengo el mismo problema

Same problem here both with yeelights and xiaomi mi RGB and google home.

The workaround I’ve found so far to switch to white mode is to have it as a default state.

Also tried to move between yeelight app and mi home app since both are able to register the lamps (except for 1 xiaomi mi rgb that only registers in mi home app)
Mi Id 6202336503.

1 个赞

Since you have some bulbs in the Yeelight app, you can create scenes there, and then add Yeelight to your Google Home linked accounts and the scenes will show there too. Too bad scenes from Mi Home don’t sync with Google Home… I have both Yeelights and Xiaomi bulbs and can’t think of a workaround for the Xiaomi ones…

But it’s been months and this colour changing bug has not been addressed by any staff at Yeelight…

1 个赞

Hi, I found a fix to the problem.

It looks like there have been many more forum threads of people reporting this issue since my last post. I tried the fixes some of the other uses suggested and found something that worked. I previously had my lights linked to google home through both yeelight and mi home. Un-linking mi home from google home fixed the colour issue. However, this also prevents me from using all my other devices connected through the mi home app. @yusure now that the cause of the problem has been narrowed for you, could you update us on the progress on your side?

Thanks!