Yeelight JIAOYUE 650 "Turn Off" and "Moon mode" issue

Thank you both, this is a way how to fix it!
I replaced P-channel mosfet with N-channel mosfet and it works! I can dim the light in moon mode and tit also can be turned off. In the Europe region is the replacement type: BS138.
Just for info, I have the Dec 2019 production date.

@dingyichen why is yeelight so bad helping customers solving problems ?
People is willing to pay for a new main board, and yeelight simply does´not respond. Gives us a solution, sell the main board at least and send it to us… Is so simple to swap the board.

2 个赞

Dear Yeelight staff, I have the same problem described here…

I ordered the ceiling XIAOMI yeelight 650 (order no. 20032300933016569289) at Gearbest 2 month ago but I installed it recently. Unfortunatelly,I found that If I press the OFF button on the remote control, the light does not turn off completely, the light remains as in “night mode”. Also, in the night mode, the brightness cannot be controlled. Both, remote control and application Yeelight do the same.

The costs for resending the light back are too expensive. I found, that it is possible to repair it on my own. Please, could you tell me where I can get or order proper module? thank you for your help,

best regards,

Milan.

Hello, lamp works fine after installing BSS138 transistor?

I have the same problem but i dont have skills in soldering.
@dingyichen Where can i buy mainboard. I wrote message in application on 2020.06.08 and i dont have any information back by now