Yeelight speaker assistant add device available on Mi Home App

No, it can only be used as A2DP source instead of A2DP sink.

Can You explain what this setting for?

Does anyone know where Yeelight’s official propaganda film can be seen? I remember before I saw two. a story about new dads all thumbs at home to take care of daughter one day, the other is the host home out of the car and take out the phone turn on the light behind the door, and then watching movies at home, also use the phone to transform the light pattern. Where can I find these two promotional videos?

Hello Yeelight Team

Is there any available news about the support of English language over the yeelight speaker for now?

Thank you in advance for the information best regards

No, I don’t think so. We don’t have any plan to support English yet.

Hello. I have a few questions and I will be very grateful for your answer. I plan to implement several downlight bulbs in the living room and somehow connect them reasonably but for several days I have been looking for information all the time thinking about which solution will be the future = the best.

• Is Yeelight speaker assistant the same device as xiaomi yeelight smart speaker?
  • Is it possible to configure yeelight smart speaker on the phone in English? I mean, is the speaker menu also in English or just Chinese?
  • Are you currently planning to implement voice support in English?
  • How many BLE mesh bulbs can you connect to a yeelight smart speaker compared to a smart clock?
  • Is there any new smart speaker planned for the coming year?

Please find response inline.

• Is Yeelight speaker assistant the same device as xiaomi yeelight smart speaker?
    Yeelight: No

• Is it possible to configure yeelight smart speaker on the phone in English? I mean, is the speaker menu also in English or just Chinese?
    Yeelight: No, just Chinsese

• Are you currently planning to implement voice support in English?
    Yeelight: No

• How many BLE mesh bulbs can you connect to a yeelight smart speaker compared to a smart clock?
    Yeelight: Maximum 100

• Is there any new smart speaker planned for the coming year?
    No. But one dedicated BLE mesh gateway will be released later this year, which can also support Homkeit, which means all your existing mesh devices will be HK compatible.