Urgent: Assistance Required for Yeelight Screen Light Bar Pro Under Warranty

Dear forum,

I am reaching out to you regarding an issue I’ve encountered with the Yeelight Screen Light Bar Pro that I purchased approximately 3.5 months ago in Russia. Until recently, I have been quite satisfied with its performance. However, it suddenly turned off, and despite my attempts to troubleshoot by using different USB cables and power sources, I have been unable to restore functionality. It seems there may be an issue with the electricity supply to the lamp.

I believe the product is still under warranty, and I am hopeful that your warranty coverage extends worldwide. I am currently residing in Germany and would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this matter.

Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated, as I am eager to find a solution and continue enjoying the benefits of the Yeelight Screen Light Bar Pro.

You’d better try to use a USB C-A cable to connect, and then choose an adapter with a power of 5V2A or higher.
Since you purchased it in Russia, it can only be replaced in Russia. We will try our best to develop and provide global after-sales service in the future.