Music flow doesn't work on my yeelight 1s color light bulbs

Music flow doesn’t work on my yeelight 1s color light bulbs.
When I try to run it, I get a “failed” message. I have 3 Yeelight 1S bulbs (with HomeKit support), I cannot run music flow on any of them. I reported this problem via the app a few months ago and received no response.

I read and followed all the tips - the light bulb and the phone are in the same network. I even created a special additional (IoT) wifi network only in the 2.4 ghz frequency, the light bulbs and the phone were the only devices in the same network. It doesn’t work.

There is not even an option to grant microphone permissions in the iOS settings - so how is the music flow function supposed to work if the yeelight application does not require such permissions?

Do you intend to fix this issue that has been reported by users for years? You advertise apps and products as supporting music flow feature and nothing happens to fix the problem.

I judge that your device may not have the latest firmware version. Please check to see if there is any new firmware, update to the latest version and try again.

All three 1S(color) bulbs are updated.

Any response? Do you plan to fix it?

My microphone permission is normal in the settings. Are your phone’s iOS system and Yeelight app versions the latest? Please update to the latest version.

Yes.

My iOS system has the latest version 17.5.1.
Yeelight app is also in the latest version.

I checked the app settings and there are still no microphone permissions there. Then I uninstalled the Yeelight app and reinstalled it. The app still doesn’t ask for such permissions (microphone). In your case, probably an older version of the application, asked for microphone permissions. the latest version of the application cannot do this.