Yeelight/Xiaomi Smart Home updates, news, rumours & more!

Can you just quit begging!?!? It’s infuriating to watch some of you guys badger these people continuously when they’re probably just the messengers. And when they don’t respond as fast as you’d like you act like little children!!

As a developer I know that things take time, plans get delayed. Often you can do your best only to be held up by a third party. I can’t imagine how these people feel reading these comments.

Yes you bought their product. Yes they said new features would be coming. Yes it is taking longer than expected. Complaining and slandering these people doesn’t help the process. If I was working on this I wouldn’t be motivated to deliver new features any faster based on the climate of this thread.

I’ve patiently waiting for these features myself, but I had to create an account just to say how displeased I am with some of the comments on this thread. Treat these people with respect, please.

1 个赞

I think costumers should be allowed when there is no response at all from the developers.

finally a statement