Yeelight Cubes - not working

Got 2 Yeelight clock cubes within the last month (UK)

Arrived and were working fine.

Moved both the units to new locations plugged power back in and both sets of lights now don’t work. They just flash LED’s and I can hear both sets of lights clicking, the 5 second reset does not work either.

I had the same issue, contacted support and they advised of the following, switch off then switch back on, tap the device button continuously at a frequency of 2 times per second until the light breathes in different colours (do not disconnect the power in the process). For me this took about 40 seconds and was beginning to think nothing was happening. The LEDs will then light up.

Then switch off, switch back on and hold the button down for 5-10 seconds to reset them. Once they start pulsating in blue you can start adding them to the app.

Bit of a pain having to set them up again but at least they are working.

Ever since I moved house 4 month ago I can use the lights with what I preset them to do, but using the app and music mode. One minute I can use the app but within a few minutes it throws me off the app. I contacted customer services and followed all the steps on this feed. It then kind of worked but then stopped completely. I had no problems till I moved house and paid £150 and feel like I waited my cash as it won’t fully do what I want and it’s frustrating. Not got far with customer service. Anything else apart from this I can do?