Yeelight Smart LED Bulb W3 Dimmable (YLDP007) and "Candle Flicker" option in app / brightness adjustment

Hello.
I’m using now Yeelight Smart LED Bulb W3 (YLDP007) dimmable lamp and noticed that i’m not able to turn on the “Candle Flicker” option from the Yeelight App. When i press the button, the lamp just switches to 80% brightness. But as far as i understand, it should flicker somehow instead. So does this lamp support this mode in general, is there any way to activate it?

The next thing i noticed is that when i switch the lamp to the lowest brightness level of 1%, it still gives out approx. 50 lumens (i measured it with luxmeter), which is actually ~5% from the maximum of 900 lumen and still pretty bright though. Does anyone have the same issue?

Bulb firmware version: 2.0.8_0009
Yeelight app ver: 3.5.2 (on android 13)
MI ID: 6682650218

Thank you,
Best regards

1 个赞

Does anyone have the same issues? :thinking:

1 个赞

Nope, but I’m also waiting for solutions.

Regarding the Yeelight Smart LED Bulb W3 (YLDP007), it seems the “Candle Flicker” option may not be supported, as it switches to 80% brightness instead of flickering. Additionally, the lamp emits approximately 50 lumens at the lowest brightness level of 1%, which is brighter than expected. It’s advisable to check for firmware updates or contact Yeelight support for further assistance.

Thank you for your reply.
I am using the latest firmware v 2.0.8_0009.