Yeelight Smart Dimmer Switch - dimmer function is not working

Hi!

Yesterday I installed “Mi Smart LED Ceiling Light” and paired it with “Yeelight Smart Dimmer Switch” (Bluetooth version).

Initially, everything was working fine, I was able to switch on/off the lights using the yeelight switch, dimmer also was working - I was able to dim the lights.

I added the ceiling light to the Mi Home app, installed updates and after some time I noticed that the dim function stopped working.

I tried to reset the light, re-paired the yeelight switch, but the dimmer function still is not working.

Am I missing something?

2 个赞

I have exactly the same problem. I did write to the xiaomi’s support through the app with no result. Please do something about it, it is really annoying

1 个赞

So I guess no one is gonna bother answering us. Nice support, well done…

Hello, I’ve also the same problem. I’m very disaspered by the lack of a fix… :sleepy:

1 个赞

Is there a way to at least roll us back to the previous version of the firmware, where everything was working properly?

Yeelight doesn’t seem reactive… I don’t know what this forum is for. It’s already impossible as a private individual to contact them:/

Yep, I will definitely now consider buying another brand in the future, what a support…