How to Download FLAC from Tidal with/without Premium

Tidal Music is a global subscription-based music, podcast, and video streaming service that offers audio and music videos. You can now enjoy Tidal for free or through a paid subscription on your mobile phone or computer. And FLAC is an audio coding format for the lossless compression of digital audio. With Tidal HiFi, you can stream audio using the lossless format FLAC. So, is it possible to download FLAC from Tidal? Sure! There are several ways to download and convert Tidal to FLAC . Let’s check it out now!

Part 1. Official Way to Download Tidal FLAC HiFi Music

The subscription service of Tidal is now divided into Tidal Free, Tidal HiFi, and Tidal HiFi Plus. And Tidal HiFi allows you to stream audio in CD-quality lossless FLAC format. If you are subscribing to Tidal HiFi, you can listen to HiFi music offline. Here’s how to download FLAC from Tidal to computers and phones.

Step 1. Open Tidal on your iPhone or Android phone and go to My Collections.

Step 2. In My Collections, view the tracks, albums, and playlists you collect.

Step 3. Select an album or a playlist and select the Download button.

Part 2. Best Way to Download FLAC from Tidal without Premium

Downloading FLAC from Tidal to computers and phones requires a subscription to Tidal HiFi. However, those Tidal FLAC downloads are only accessible within the Tidal music player during the subscription. Once stopping to subscribing to Tidal HiFi, you cannot listen to Tidal HiFi in Offline Mode. Fortunately, you can use a Tidal converter to FLAC for downloading Tidal HiFi songs.

2.1 Tidal to FLAC Converter: Tunelf Tidal Music Converter

It’s not difficult to find a Tidal to FLAC converter on the internet but cannot find an appropriate one. Here we do recommend Tunelf Tidal Music Converter to you. This Tidal to FLAC converter enables you to download FLAC music from Tidal no matter whether you are using a Tidal free account or paid subscription.

Beyond that, Tunelf Tidal Music Converter can download songs, albums, and playlists from Tidal into other five audio formats, including MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B. Tunelf software works at 5× faster conversion speed, then you can download Tidal music in batches quickly. It is well compatible with Windows and Mac computers.

2.2 How to Download FLAC from Tidal on Windows & Mac

Go to download and install Tunelf Tidal Music Converter on your Mac or Windows computer first. And make sure that you have the Tidal music player installed on the computer. Now follow the below steps to download FLAC from Tidal via Tunelf software.

Step 1 Load Tidal Songs into Tunelf Software

Pull up Tunelf Tidal Music Converter on your computer then it will automatically load the Tidal music player. Then go to My Collections and find any music track, album, or playlist you want to save into FLAC format. Now you can add your selected items to the conversion list by drag-and-drop.

Step 2 Configure the Output Audio Parameters

To download Tidal FLAC music, you need to set the output audio parameters for Tidal. By clicking on the menu bar > Preferences, there will pop up a setting window, and switch to the Convert tab. In the setting window, you can set FLAC as the output audio format and also adjust the bit rate, sample rate, and channel.

Step 3 Download and Convert Tidal to FLAC

After that, you can click on the Convert button, and Tunelf Tidal Music Converter will start downloading and converting Tidal music to FLAC. Once completing the conversion, you can click on the Converted icon to open the history list where you can see all the downloaded Tidal FLAC music.

>>> Check the full article.

2 个赞

Nice post. I also download FLAC from Tidal but with DRmare Tidal Downloader. Another great tool, just like yours. :laughing:

If you want to download high-quality music from Tidal, you can do so with your premium account easily.

1. Tap Home at the bottom and then choose the gear-shaped icon to open Settings > Quality > Download.
  2. Choose HiFi under the Audio option to get lossless Tidal music.
  3. Choose the song(s)/ playlists that you want to get in FLAC format. Then tap on the three-dots icon next to the name of the song/playlist. Select Download.
    If you don’t have a premium account, you’d better use a third-party tool, like AudBite Tidal Music Converter. You can download FLAC losslessly. This tool had a sale recently, you can check it out.

Nice post! I used to download FLAC from Tidal via ViWizard Tidal Music Converter. It is quite similar to the tool you introduced here. And the one I use has a nice and clean screen. By the way, this converter also can download Tidal music without premium. Everyone can also try to use it too!