How to Play Deezer on Galaxy Watch Offline

Deezer, one of the most popular streaming services, enables you to enjoy access to a catalog of more than 90 million songs, playlists, podcasts, and radio channels. Like other streaming music providers, you can enjoy the best features with the Deezer music app on lots of devices like phones, tablets, computers, smart TV, wearables, and more. If you want to play Deezer on smartwatches, it is only available on Apple Watch, Garmin Watch, and Fitbit Watch. And I found that we can only connect Deezer tracks to Galaxy Watch via Bluetooth, but can’t play them on Galaxy Watch offline. After searching around on the internet, I got a great way. That’s what I’m going to share in this post - try to download Deezer tracks offline.
In fact, it is easy for Deezer Premium users to download Deezer songs. As Deezer is a streaming music service, all the downloads are cache files only playable on those Deezer-supported devices. To download Deezer songs to Galaxy Watch, you need the help of Tunelf Deezer Music Converter. It can download and convert Deezer music to MP3 and other plain audio formats. Then you can transfer Deezer songs to Galaxy Watch.
The procedures of this tool are quite simple. You can just import the Deezer music share link to Tunelf software and it will remove the limit automatically; then convert Deezer tracks to MP3, FLAC, or other audio formats for streaming offline on multiple devices. After audio settings, click on the Convert button and wait for a while. And you’ll get the files you want! Very straightforward and efficient
deezer-converter-history-win

1 个赞

MP3 Players currently do not support Amazon Music, so if you want to download Amazon playlist to MP3 Player, you need to get support from a third-party Amazon Music Converter. Use Amazon Music Converter to download the playlist to your local computer and convert Amazon Music to MP3 format, and then move the music file to your MP3 Player, so you can play music without the Amazon Music app.