My Yeelight Ceiling Light(650) turns off automatically

Hi, Dear Staffs.
My Yeelight Ceiling Light(650) turns off automatically everytime when I turn on. It started right after I updated firmware for the light.

I already did factory reset several times but it didn’t work.

I DEEPLY NEED the downgraded firmware.
Please whitelist my yeelight mi account so I can downgrade or change the firmware.

My Mi ID is 1599377845 and the model is yeelink.light.ceiling4
My e-mail address is overclass85@gmail.com

I appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely

Do you have any other devices under your Mijia account? Please check whether the lights are turned off by other devices, such as voice control. If you want to downgrade, please share your device with account 268240019 and we’ll take care of it

@morgan Yes, I do have other devices under my Mijia account. However, It’s not controlled by another device. I shared the device with your account 268240019. Please downgrade it when you check. It’s been a year since it automatically turns off. I really really appreciate your help!

I tried to downgrade your lamp, but failed, the previous firmware version is too low, it no longer supports downgrade. But I have whitelisted your account, you can upgrade the latest version to see if the problem is solved. If it is still not resolved, please provide me with the time when the problem occurred, so that we can analyze the problem. Please unshare and try the upgrade later

Wow! It works!! New firmware updated alert popped up and after upgrading, the problem was solved. It lasts over a year and finally got resolved because of your help. I REALLY REALLY appreciate your help! I don’t know how to express my feeling about this. Thank you from Korea!