Multiple gateway to extend bluetooth mesh

Hi all,
I’m installing many yeelight m2 spotlights at my home which use yeelight bluetooth mesh. Currently i have only 1 gateway. Then i realize that the bluetooth mesh signal cannot reach certain area of my house because the spotlight placement is rather distance from each other for that area. My question is,can i simply add another gateway to cover this gap? Will the gateway will act as a mesh extender?

Thank you in advanced for your advice, any other suggestions are also appreciated

You can try to position the gateway so that it is as central as possible. Increasing the number of gateways is possible, but it may cause new problems because the device is not bound to the gateway, and the device may jump between the two gateways, resulting in poor stability

Hi, Do you have any solutions for device jump between two gateways? Because multi gateway still need when I have many device. I also use mesh to connect homekit, so the jumping of device annoyed me very much. Thanks.

Sorry, I don’t have a good way. This is determined by the performance and definition of the gateway. All Xiaomi gateways have this problem. But you can choose a newer product, which has a great increase in stability and load capacity

Very disappointed with Yeelight Bluetooth Mesh gateway.
I have the same problem and yeelight does not help on solve the issue!!!

Does it call “Mesh”???

Any solution for multiple Yeelight Mesh Hubs - with device binding - have multiple duplicates on HomeKit