Problems resetting Yeelight LED Screen Light Bar Pro

Good evening, I bought this second-hand lamp and I am trying to reset it but I can’t and I follow the steps that tell me that it is from the light cable to turn it on and off (when I turn it off, wait 2 seconds) and repeat this process 5 times.

Sometimes the application detects a device and I start to configure it but when I try to connect it via Wi-Fi network it gives me a connection error and it does not let me connect.

I am desperate and I would like someone to help me.

Thanks a lot.

2 个赞

Same. The lamp just dies every time when I try to make changes in applications (ios).

Same here. My Light Bar Pro worked for about 4 months and then bang - WiFi disconnected. I can not reset the bar either. Sometimes it’s starting to show sign of life and start flashing in random patterns and even connects to Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz for a couple of minutes then dies. Impossible to reset by plug/unplug cable too. I think they have a whole faulty batch with bad 2.4 GHz modules. Support keeps on silent. The seller on Ali Express (official Yeelight) keeps mouth shut too. :cry: :cry: :cry: