Fix Spotify Not Working on Apple Watch

My Spotify suddenly not working on my Apple Watch series 7, I closed the Spotify app and turned off my watch. After restarting, it still has no response. Finally, my sister share a Spotify Music Converter to me. It is able to download and convert Spotify plsylist to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV at 320kbps quality. Now I can play Spotify music on Apple Watch with a phone. Here’s the simple guide you can follow:

First, launch the Spotify converter like TunesBank, and login to your Spotify account on Spotify web player.

Then drag any song or playlist to the + icon. Choose output format (M4A/MP3/FLAC/WAV) and adjust output quality.

Hit on Convert button. After that, transfer the songs to smartphone, then sync to your Apple Watch.

And you can listen to Spotify on Apple Watch without having your phone.

I’ve had this situation before. Indeed, the best solution is to download Spotify music and transfer to Apple Watch. I am using UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter, it allows me to download Spotify music as MP3, M4A and other popular audio formats. After downloading, I can transfer Spotify music files to my Apple Watch SE successfully.

Thank you for sharing this! Now I have other options to do. I also used AudFun spotify music converter to convert Spotify tracks to to MP3. Fast speed! Super easy-to-use interface! :blush:

This has been bothering me for a long time. So when I fix this issue with DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can imagine how grateful and excited I am. It’s the best way to listen to Spotify music offline, and you will never meet that problem again.

I had the same issue, so I transffered my playlist to Apple with the help of Musconvtool.

Same issue also. Luckily, AudFree Music Converter for Spotify help me go through this! What an amazing program! So user-friendly!

It’s annoying when Spotify not working on Apple Watch. However, it happens occasionally and has existed for a long time. Usually, I use Tunelf Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify music to mp3 and then transfer them to Apple Watch for offline listening. Tunelf offers Spotify Music Converter for Windows and Mac, which enables us to do this setup on more devices.

si no tienes una idea sobre cómo usar Spotify en Apple Watch, puedes probar ver este artículo: Descargar Musica de Spotify en Apple Watch - Tunelf

Badly to experience this issue. If you’d like to play Spotify on Apple Watch without Premium, you can get one easy way. Just use a Spotify music converter from AudBite. It can get unprotected music for you, keep files all the time, and playback offline on any device, even to your Apple Watch without phone.

I looked for this on various websites including youtube and solved it using to work Spotify on your Apple Watch, but here are some steps you can try to fix it:-
1. Compatibility:- Make sure you have a Spotify Premium subscription, as the free tier doesn’t support offline playback on Apple Watch.
2. Connection:- Ensure your iPhone and Apple Watch are connected via Bluetooth and both have a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or cellular for Apple Watch).
3. Update Apps:- Verify that you have the latest versions of both the Spotify app and the Watch app on your iPhone. Updates often include bug fixes and compatibility improvements.
4. Background App Refresh:- Enable Background App Refresh for the Spotify app on your iPhone (Settings > General > Background App Refresh). This allows Spotify to stay updated in the background.
5. Restart Devices:- Sometimes a simple restart of your iPhone and Apple Watch can resolve glitches.
6. Spotify Open and Close App:- Try opening and closing the Spotify app on your Apple Watch to refresh it. More details instruction below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGvUWDtbUUM&ab_channel=TheGeekPage