Yeelight YLDL01YL suddenly stopped working

Hello,

I bought the Yeelight YLDL01YL ceiling light (meteor) on December 2020. Everything was fine and we had a great light in the dining room. We used the bluetooth switch to control it for dimming.
Suddenly on an evening the light turned off and never went back on.
I tried everything. Then I put it down from the ceiling and checked on cables, but everything was fine.
Of course I tried to reset with the switch (not the bluetooth one), I checked network, but nothing helped. The firmware version is 2.0.6_0049. When its on power, no light is on, but the wlan point was there, so I could connect via app.

What can I do to use it again? I changed the servers in the app, tried to to a firmware update but it tells me on all servers, that I have the latest one. I used the Europe server to install everything.

I contacted the German Yeelight support, since we usually have 1 year warranty, but they told me, they can’t help me, since I bought it on ebay from a chinese trader. Despite it was sent from Germany and I wasn’t really aware, that it was a chinese company.

So I am here now with a nice light, which doesn’t want to light up and I don’t want to throw it away.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Lisa