IFTTT: Yeelight doesn't have any available options

Hello. I am trying to set up an IFTTT routine with a Yeelight action, but regardless of the action I get the message “Yeelight doesn’t have any available options” under the dropdown, and in the dropdown it says “No options available”, whether I want to select a lightbulb or a scene. The screenshots are below.

I do have a lightbulb and scenes to select. I have tried reconnecting IFTTT and Yeelight, as well as deleting and adding the respective integrations on my Mi and IFTTT accounts.

Please, help me solve this issue.

1 个赞

Hi everyone. Having same problem as @exodus. I only have IFTTT and Yeelight app on my iPhone. Region on Yeelight app is set to Singapore.

Anyone with a work-around for this issue.

1 个赞

Same here. Any insight on this?

1 个赞

Hi, there. I also encountered the same issue. Is it something wrong with Singapore server ? If Yes, can we by pass this issue by selecting different server. Thanks.

1 个赞

Same issue here, i would love to know the workaround for it. This issue makes my ifttt subscription unusable

1 个赞

Same issue here, EU server. IFTTT integration does not recognise my Xiaomi Bedside lamp 2, which works perfectly fine in the Yeelight app.

1 个赞

Yes same here reconnected the entire service from IFTTT, Google, Mi Home, Yeelight did not fix the issue.
IFTTT can find out the custom ‘Scenes’ but not the devices

1 个赞

I have the same problem it - it looks like ifttt is using the German server for my yeelight account even though I use the Singapore server

Has anyone managed to get this sorted?

The only way to bypass this is to add yeelight to samsung smartthings, (or any other equivalent app)
And use ifttt to Trigger the samsung smartthings

Otherwise it’s not working

Same issue here :frowning: