Yeelight Smart Led Bulb 1S(Color) doesn't working as it should be, colors don't light up immediately.

Hello friends, I need support with this product that I bought less than a year ago. It is that intelligent Xiaomi light bulb, what happens is that a few weeks ago it has been giving problems, which are mainly with not being able to give the colors that are required, first it started with the white color (which is the one that is used the most), which at first it does not turn on, but you have to select another color in the “yeelight app”, and after a few hours select that white color again, then the color glows properly. Now it is giving problems with the red, blue and yellow color, green is the only one that currently turns on immediately when I select it, so, I wait about an hour and the red color works again, then the blue color, then the yellow color. Finally, after a few hours on, the smart light bulb works, all the colors work, but not at first, as it should be. And telling Alexa to turn on the light, and it doesn’t work, is something that does not make much sense, when the objective of these technologies is to make things easier. I hope you can help me, thank you.