Yeelight Smart LED Bulb W3

Hi, I recently bought a Yeelight Smart LED Bulb W3 with firmware version 2.0.8_0007. The problem is that the lamp in RGB mode is very pale if you do not expose the most saturated red blue or green color. What’s the Yeelight problem, why can’t you do it well and right away? I have Yeelight Smart LED Bulb 2 versions of 2018, those about which there is a popular topic on the forum, the minimum brightness is too bright)) Congratulations on this version, you have fixed this problem. Red looks like red, green looks like green with blue, and there were no problems before. But why is it so dim that I am already silent about the fact that the maximum brightness in RGB mode of Bulb W3 lamps is cut to the minimum brightness in RGB mode for lamps of the previous generation LED Bulb 2, please add saturation. Add the software setting in the Yeelight Chroma Connector software or ask the guys from Razer to add the color saturation slider when capturing an image, otherwise everything is so pale and desaturated in comparison with the old version of the lamps that I captured images using the Yeelight Toolbox.