Razer Chroma Connector - Brightness

Hi.
I was wondering if it was possible to set the brightness on my Yeelight 1S Lightstrips while using the Razer Chroma Studio option that syncs all my devices to each other.

The forced 100% Brightness setting is way too bright for me at the moment, and I cannot find a way to turn the brightness down, as it is overwritten per new colour change.

I am using Yeelight Chroma Connector 1.0.12. I tried the .11 version after I saw someone had the same issue, but on .11 the lights did not show up for me, they did show up in .12 again.

Any idea when there is a 1.0.13 version which allows the lightstrips to respect the brightness set in the Connector app, rather than overruling it to 100%?

Cheers,
Krisie3

wondering the same, bump

Hi!
I have the same. Any ideas how to fix it?

there’s no fixed yet where the latest version Razer Chroma Connector ver 1.0.10 - 1.0.13 force all the Yeelight Lighting to 100% Brightness. Non controllable by App or Yeelight Chroma Connector. The only fixed you can do is by revert back to Yeelight Chroma Connector ver 1.0.9.

Not sure this on Yeelight Side or Razer Side but pretty sure the Yeelight Chroma Connector the problem after updates.

To Yeelight Stuff, please fix this bug soon or next update. It’s really annoying and hurting everyone eyes.

or gave us the stable Yeelight Chroma Connector 1.0.10 after that version is all rubbish (sorry to say.)