I bought Yeelight LED Strip 1s and can’t add it to my Mi Home app on iOS14.4.1 (iPhone 11Pro). I can add it to Yeelight app, Home Kit, Google Home, but no Mi Home. I can see 4 devices in the app, but in profile is 5.
When i click “add” icon and try to scan code on my Yeelight LED Strip 1s I got notification in Portuguesse (???) “It was not possible to identify QR code”
Other try is to add it manually:
- I reset the LED Strip 1s
- Use my WiFi name and password.
- The app ask me to connect with “yeelink-light_xxx” in Wi-Fi preferences.
- I click the button below “set Wi-Fi now” and go to preferences.
There’s a moment i think is problematic. I can’t find “yeelink-light_xxx” as a Wi-Fi. It’s on another group “Set the device”. When i click the “yeelink-light_xxx” in that group it automatically sends me to HomeKit and configure the light in that app.
- If I add the LED Strip 1s to HomeKit it’s seen only in this app.
- If I don’t add the LED Strip 1s to HomeKit and get back to Mi Home, nothing happens.
- If I add the LED Strip 1s to Yeelight app it’s still not in Mi Home, even my account is connected.
- I can add the LED Strip 1s to Google Home, if it’s in Yeelight.
Is it the way to add the device to Mi home on iPhone 11Pro with iOS 14.4.1?