Hey guys, I’m really happy with this new model of ceiling light but - there are some issues I wish were solved.
I’m using model: YLXD50YL
I’m currently using Firmware version: 2.0.6_0016
Mi ID: 1837611567
- When powering off (from the switch), the Ambilight setting isn’t saved - so when turning back on only the main light comes back to the correct setting, but the Ambilight remains off
- Favorites are separate for main and ambilight, which is weird because I want to recall a setting with 1 click - for both lights.
- XY panels for selecting Colors or setting the desired white/yellow main light frequency is Choppy and stuttery. I’d prefer a manual option to dial in the desired frequency number.
- Can’t control the ambilight from Mi Home, Google home nor controlling the Ambilight from LAN 3rd party applications. Even when turning the light off and on - just the main light come back on while the ambilight remains off… Same as the 1st issue.
- Differences between 3000hz and 2990hz frequencies are super drastic - I want to be able to select something in the middle.
- 1% brightness in sun mode is too bright.
- I’d like to edit the saved parameters in the presets that are alreadt built in the app. I want to use those nice icons and change modes for both main and ambilights in one click.