Yeelight Bedside Lamp 2 - LAN Control issue after update fw to 2.0.6_0041

Guys, I solved the problem for me. I just installed an older version of the yeelight app and the Lan control was available for me.

But I had not updated the firmware on the lamp itself, so if you did it I don’t know if this will solve it for you.

2 个赞

@Tommi94 I guess the firmware is the problem. On the previous firmware it was already enabled for my bedside lamp2 and only the firmware update has broken it.
With e.g Yeelight app v3.2.0 the LAN menu itself is still available, but it is not possible to enable the switch.

3 个赞

Yeah, I imagined. Let’s hope they’ll let you downgrade the firmware.

1 个赞

Mighty frustrating this is. Have a look at the Home assistant-forum, though. There is a serial connection :wink:

1 个赞

Can you post a link here? Ive searched HA forum, but cannot find it.

I’d possibly violate something on this forum, but again you won’t see much of me here anyway in the future. Search for “Hacking Yeelight”. And to Yeelight staff; I told you so! :wink:

1 个赞

Got it! Thank you!
Shame to Yeelight Team :frowning:

yes, lan feature is CRITICAL for me (and many others)
My Mi ID is 4150445675 (china mainland server)

Great news!
I have sent you my details as private message.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks! For me LAN control CRITICAL!
Mi Account number - 1617116718 China Mainland

Thanks!
Mi Account number - 1686659902 China Mainland

@redmachine95 @rb338-spb @andrewjswan @Diginix
done,
please select mainland server in app, then upgrade the lamp.

4 个赞

Finally! Now LAN Control works! My HomeAssistant now can control bedside lamp!
Thank you!

1 个赞

Update to 2.0.6_0042 was successfully finished lan control works again!
Thank you so much for this!

1 个赞

Now LAN Control works! My HomeAssistant now can control bedside lamp!
Thank you!

麻烦加一下白名单 MI ID:792491821 谢谢

Hi, my MI ID is 1571425370, LAN control is critical to me, thanks a lot for your effort to help us.

Hi,

My MI ID 6276370281 (Europe)
Would really appreciate the .42 version with the LAN control back for all my devices.

Thank you in advance!

Same for me 1584188589

If you can solve the Google home.problem too with low brithness when you ask white it was very fabulous. Problem since 1 year…

Yes, please. Thank you for reconsidering the LAN control and taking care of your customers, Yeelight.

6278633292 on Chinese Mainland.